**Free Shipping**

Need Worms?

Are you looking for composting or fishing worms? Worm castings?

We have what you need.
Free Shipping!

Midwest Worms - Making Composting With Worms Easy!

Midwest Worms sells Red Wiggler Worms, European Nightcrawlers, African Nightcrawlers and Compost Worm Mix throughout the United States. With a little information, our free personal instructions and our high quality products, we will get you on your way to not only having great compost but enjoying the process! It is our goal to provide you with the information, education and products you need to be successful in your farming and planting. And if you prefer to not raise the worms and make your own worm castings, we sell the high quality castings as well.

worm compost photo

Why Worm Composting?

The Worms are the Key!

red composting worms photo
worm compost and plant in hand photo

Worm Compost is Best!

WORM BLOG

Worm Bin Bedding: How Important is it? Really?

Worm Bin Bedding: How Important is it? Really?

Worm Bin Bedding:  How Important is it? Really?  Worm Bin Bedding is probably the most important part of the worm bin after the worms.  In fact, the success of your worm farming, the growth of the worms and their reproduction are dependent on the bedding more than you know.  Let us teach you everything you need to know about how to maintain an awesome worm bin with great bedding.
The Amazing African Nightcrawlers

The Amazing African Nightcrawlers

The African Nightcrawler, Eudrilus Eugeniae (Scientific Name), is truly an amazing composting worm. They have huge appetites, they will eat up to 150% of their own body weight each day if given the proper environment and food. If you want to produce Worm Castings at an amazing rate, get some African Nightcrawlers today.  They are quickly becoming the most popular Composting Worms in America.

What Should I Feed My Worms

What Should I Feed My Worms

If you are wondering what you should feed your composting worms, you've come to the right place. We are going to tell you what your worms love, what they like, what they can tolerate, and what not to feed them because it will harm them. also, you will learn some tips on how to keep from feeding them too much, one of the biggest mistakes new worm farmers make, and what things you can do to make the food you do have for them even a little bit better.